Mission: To enhance and preserve the quality of our community by being a responsible steward of the water resources with which we have been entrusted.
Vision: To be a recognized community partner and leader in the water and sewer industry.
Our office will close Wednesday, May 23rd at 4pm due to a scheduled power outage.
As of March 8, 2018, Georgia’s Environmental Protection Division (EPD) has lifted the Level 1 Drought Response for all affected counties in Georgia. Previously, nine counties within the Metropolitan North Georgia Planning District were subject to Level 1 drought response.
Conservation and efficiency are still critical to protecting Metro Atlanta’s water supply. Georgia EPD and the Metro Water District encourage continued water conservation and water-saving habits and actions.
We encourage citizens in the Metro Water District to visit My Drop Counts to learn more about how to conserve water and become more water efficient.
Water Conservation Tips
- Check for and repair leaks inside and outside the home
- Shorten showers and turn off water when shaving or brushing teeth
- Fill dishwashers and washing machines. Make sure there is a full load every time
- Replace older toilets with high-efficiency models. If your home was built before 1994, you may qualify for a toilet rebate
- Choose efficient appliances. Look for EPA WaterSense and ENERGY STAR labeled products when shopping for new appliances and fixtures
- Scrape dishes before washing them. Avoid using the garbage disposal. It wastes a lot of water and can contribute to pipe clogs.
Important Notice – New Payment System
Our billing network has changed, you will need to create a new account using your account number located on your bill. If you cannot find your account number we can provide it to you if you call 770-254-3710 and select option 3.
Payment/Billing Options Include:
• Online Bill Pay
• Text and Pay
*Effective August 22, 2016 we will no longer be accepting Coweta County Water & Sewerage Authority payments at the Coweta Fayette EMC location on Hospital Road. Payments can be made in person at the Water & Sewerage Authority office at 545 Corinth Road, here on our website, or by calling 770-254-3710. Thank you.