We value our customers’ experience, so we recruit the best people to work here.
We are the kind of open, inclusive workplace that makes CCWSA an organization you’re proud to be a part of. We need a variety of talent to do what we do and we believe our people will rise to the occasion.
Coweta County Water and Sewerage Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability.
– Maintenance Technician
– Water Process Control Operator
– IT Intern
– System Support
– AMI Specialist
– Water Quality Specialist
– Heavy Equipment Operator
– Customer Care Representative
– Water Treatment Plant Operator
– Wastewater Treatment Plant Intern
– Water Treatment Plant Intern
– Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator – Class I or II
– Field Utility Inspector