• For information about Coweta County, Georgia’s water quality, view the most recent Water Quality Report.
• Learn about Thermal Expansion.
• Learn about iPERL-meter.
• Irrigation meters required for all new irrigation systems. Learn More
• Useful resources on backflow prevention:
→ Backflow Prevention Handbook → Backflow – 50 Questions & Answers → Backflow Prevention – Assembly Test Data and Maintenance Report → Backflow Prevention Program Customer Responsibilities → Certified Backflow Prevention Testers → Coweta Irrigation Meters
• How To Check For A Leak Using Your Water Meter:
→ Start by turning off all faucets and water-using appliances in your home. (Remember to include your ice maker.)
→ Take a reading on your water meter. Continue to keep all water-using appliances turned off.
→ After two hours, take a second reading. If the dial has moved, you have a leak!
• If you have a septic tank for sewerage, use these helpful publications to learn how to protect and maintain your septic system: